Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Wacom problem troubleshooting

breakphreak   January 30th, 2011 12:58p.m.

hey there

The story is familiar to me: as soon as I get my hands on something - usually doing the "right" thing, the result is sometimes strange. This time is no exception:

I have Wacom intuos3 and use it happily 2 months with Skritter. But for some reason I've got mouse gestures on. Don't know how and where, but when I am skritting, I see that the mouse gestures are on: "up", "back" and other small icons pop up.

They pop-up sometimes only. Usually, if I load the page for the first time - it's smooth. If I jump to other Chrome tabs and get back - here they are.

Any advices, please? This is probably one of the most stupid questions in this forum, apologize :)

nick   January 30th, 2011 1:56p.m.

Try double-checking all the settings in this guide: http://www.skritter.com/wacoms/settings

It sounds like Flicks is on. You might also want to try disabling the Wacom Browser Plugin in the settings on the study page, too.

breakphreak   January 30th, 2011 6:19p.m.

Oh! those were flicks indeed! many thanks!!!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!