Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

OT: man wins $2m using a Wacom and a uni degree

Neil   September 27th, 2010 3:21a.m.

This won the google competition -
www.khanacademy.org

Such a simple idea has really taken off... I like it, it's good for brushing up on a few topics while skrittering!

ZachH   October 4th, 2010 12:21p.m.

Oh thats awesome. I've been using Khan Academy for a few years now. The guy is a gifted teacher. I'm so happy for him.

west316   October 4th, 2010 2:24p.m.

I have only scanned his site so far. I haven't had a chance to try many of his mini classes. I did check out his story, though. I am glad he won $2m. Now he can really sit back and do what he loves for a while with no financial worries.

@Neil- You listen to lectures on mathematics or other sciences WHILE Skrittering? Wow... I usually only listen to metal like Godsmack or maybe some mellower Shinedown...

Neil   October 20th, 2010 8:44a.m.

Well I did electronics engineering and physics back in uni so it's nothing new, just been a long time since I've used it. Not listening all the time, but trying to vary when and where I skritter to get the most out of it. Seems the small sessions through the day do help as well.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!