Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Error: Server Error

Ibid   February 21st, 2010 5:56p.m.

I just purchased a subscription to Skritter and attempted to start making vocab lists. I'm continuously receiving the following error page whenever I try to access any page on Skritter:

"Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this error message and the query that caused it."

Any help?

rgwatwormhill   February 21st, 2010 6:25p.m.

Hi, I just reported the same problem (using the chat box on the progress page) and Nick reloaded something. Seems to have fixed the problem for me. If you are still getting it, click the progress tab then type into the space under "Chat with us" to report the problems.
rachael.

Ibid   February 21st, 2010 6:33p.m.

Just tried. It seems that Live Help just ended :/ Guess I'll have to wait.

murrayjames   February 21st, 2010 7:17p.m.

jpearse, were you finally able to make your vocab list? I've been trying too, but am having problems.

http://www.skritter.com/forum/topic?id=24394476&comments=3

Ibid   February 21st, 2010 8:29p.m.

Murrayjames, thanks for the link. I'll keep checking that forum post for updates.

nick   February 21st, 2010 9:54p.m.

We've been having some turbulence today on App Engine's end. I can temporarily fix it by resetting things sometimes, but not always. Sorry for any hassles today. These things usually work out before too long.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!