Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

iOS 2.0.1 Bugfix Update Released

nick   November 27th, 2012 4:06p.m.

Apple was kind enough to grant us an expedited review, so the 2.0.1 bugfix update is available in the App Store now. This fixes:

1. Advanced Study list selection should now apply.
2. Changing study modes after studying at least one word should no longer lock up the app.
3. Manual adding multiple words on iPhone/iPod should no longer freeze the lower part of the study screen.
4. iPhone single day progress shouldn't be cut off any more.
5. Advanced Study list selection checkmarks shouldn't go crazy any more.

Sorry for the bugs in 2.0.0! Thanks for the great bug reports, guys.

chris_zhongwen   November 27th, 2012 6:25p.m.

Awesome! That was quick. Thanks Nick!

俞翰森   November 28th, 2012 2:34a.m.

And it is so great with the advanced study mode, works perfectly. Amazing how fast this team is on handling all issues. It is the first time it really feels like having a close personal relation to a software company. Welcome to the family team:-)

pprendeville   November 28th, 2012 4:42a.m.

Well done guys. Keep up the good work.

Zeppa   November 28th, 2012 5:29a.m.

I am confused about the versions. I use Skritter on iPod and iPad but I want to avoid getting the new iPad version. Is this update relevant to the iPod version I already have?

mw   November 28th, 2012 11:16a.m.

Single/multiple list study now works. Thanks for fixing.

nick   November 28th, 2012 2:53p.m.

Zeppa, you should get the 2.0.1 update for your iPod--it has many bug fixes, better stroke recognition, and a few new features. More importantly, multi-device sync has some significant bugs with the 1.0.4 version. If you wanted to stay on 1.0.4 with your iPad, you'd have to get 2.0.1 with your iPod and then do as described to zhangyanglu in this thread: http://www.skritter.com/forum/topic?id=237737224

Zeppa   November 28th, 2012 3:20p.m.

Thanks, Nick. I saw that and I don't use the Web version now either.

Mats   November 28th, 2012 3:55p.m.

Thanks for swift update, awesome

Zeppa   November 28th, 2012 4:10p.m.

Rant - I am sick and tired of Apple and its ID problems. I must have had 3 IDs over the years, and the third I was forced to get because they insisted on it being an email address. It now appears that I can only update via the device rather than online - online via iTunes I am logged in - but it gives me my old ID, not the email address, so needless to say the password I enter is wrong. I already have a situatio where many apps are never updated because the ID is wrong.

Zeppa   November 28th, 2012 4:50p.m.

Really offtopic, but does anyone know, when on my iPod I have set App store and iTunes to my correct ID, then go to App Store and updates, it only gives me the old ID?

Zeppa   November 28th, 2012 4:52p.m.

Ah, never mind - it has updated Skritter behind my back.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!