Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Items due

CC   November 25th, 2012 2:40a.m.

Anyone else showing 0 items due on the website version? I've reported it, but was just wondering if I was alone. My ipod shows the 'truth' and while having 0 items due is quite nice, I know it's not real!

CC   November 25th, 2012 2:44a.m.

And just updated the app and my items due on there has gone from 699 before update to 1141 post update. It only took a couple of minutes :(

Schnabelhund   November 25th, 2012 2:44a.m.

Same here!

templerschaf   November 25th, 2012 2:44a.m.

Same problem here.

Laspimon   November 25th, 2012 2:51a.m.

I also have this problem.

俞翰森   November 25th, 2012 2:58a.m.

Same and in individual lists I do have items due that is not real either. I have one that i study now that I am sure is 0 due but it still reports 120 items due.

ChrisAus51   November 25th, 2012 3:04a.m.

I have different numbers of items due on my iPad and my iPod touch - 230 vs 4!

JinXiao   November 25th, 2012 3:43a.m.

same problem, web version

juanda2009   November 25th, 2012 3:43a.m.

same problem here :(

Bosmon   November 25th, 2012 4:16a.m.

Somehow it seems to be only registering items which are more than 110% due - which is all very nice, but I know I need to get down to 100% due items before I start getting new words added. I'm sure the team will remember the reason not to roll out major updates just before a long weekend and go back to the old policy of doing this on Wednesdays :)

"Same here" :)

fungsousa   November 25th, 2012 4:40a.m.

i started with 100 today and seem not to go below 98.

eurowatz   November 25th, 2012 6:16a.m.

same for me, stuck at around 98, not going up or down more than +/-3. skritter keeps adding though. not sure if i should keep studying today, because i don't wanne spend a lot of time if progress isn't saved.

Mats   November 25th, 2012 8:35a.m.

same here, studied on new iPad version today, going back to web page to have a look, 0 items due, back to iPad and start studying again I see 17 items due.

Ekrem   November 25th, 2012 12:39p.m.

Same here.
- had about 200 items to review before the upgrade
- new install on an ipad. worked for about 4 reviews then crashed
- restarted iPad app. it said there were No words added
- Checked Web version. Same ! 0 words.
- iPhone version still showing correct review count.

Schnabelhund   November 25th, 2012 1:44p.m.

And it seems like the progress is lost again :(

nick   November 25th, 2012 1:58p.m.

I've fixed the review count issue. Thanks for all the info on this, guys. Please let me know if you see any other problems with the review bar.

(It was a problem with some code I added in preparation for Goal Mode. Sorry!)

Working on the progress saving stuff again now.

CC   November 25th, 2012 2:52p.m.

Thanks Nick

You see, I want goal mode... I'd really like that :) Actually, it wasn't so bad showing 0 items due - ah well, back to reality now....

nick   November 25th, 2012 3:02p.m.

Progress saving got totally backed up because there were so many people studying, but I've upped the processing rate now, so the old reviews should be in the system now. In general, reviews might take a few moments to show up in your progress or My Words, or if you reload the study page, than they did before due to the new, more efficient, but slightly delayed review saving system.

One issue: for a while, there was a bug where if you clicked "Save" or navigated away from the study page with some reviews to save, it would save some of them, but not the ones in the words that you could still go back to (a few words back). So that would have led to a handful of reviews not saving, even when it said it was doing it. I've fixed this now, too, but you might need to do a cache reset to make sure you've got that fix.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!