Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

my tablet has arrived!

jww1066   June 18th, 2011 4:29p.m.

It arrived this morning! Thank you Skritter guys!

I have a post and some photos here:

http://jww1066.tumblr.com/post/6664910052/bamboo-tablet-unboxing

James

Bohan   June 18th, 2011 5:51p.m.

nice !! congratulations !!

I really hope mine arrives soon !!

nick   June 19th, 2011 12:12a.m.

Nice!

There are several waves in the shipping process, so there are still many tablets which are not on their final leg to the challenge winners yet. George has his whip out, though.

william   June 19th, 2011 8:28a.m.

Nostalgic! Reminds me of the day I opened the box of my tablet! :D

阿軒   June 19th, 2011 8:29a.m.

Man, I'm only capable of doing 30 mins a day on my schedule! :L oh how I long for you, spring semester...

FatDragon   June 20th, 2011 9:03a.m.

So wait, James, have you been Skrittering all this time with no tablet, or did the constant friction burn up a previous one in a blaze of ideographic glory?

jww1066   June 20th, 2011 9:43a.m.

@FatDragon I had a 12-year-old Wacom Graphire which had a large worn Skrittering spot. I eventually got wise and taped a piece of paper to it, but it was clearly on its way out.

Nicki   June 24th, 2011 3:32a.m.

Mine just arrived in China! So fast. Thanks again Skritter team, I am super excited to get it set up and running when I have a moment to mess with it...maybe in a couple of days!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!